Saturday, October 29, 2011

Heading Home - July 25, 2011

It has been a wonderful trip. I thank Juel for giving me this opportunity. I thank my children for making it become real. I thank God for the beautiful land of Alaska.








Coming into Seattle...




Leaving Seattle...







Then it got too dark to take any more pictures. We saw the lights of many small and large cities as we flew east. We saw a grand show of lightning. Luckily it was somewhat in the distance so it could be enjoyed.

I arrived in Chicago at O'Hare too late to catch the last bus to Janesville. I tried to find a comfy place to sleep, but never managed to. I found one coffee shop open in the middle of the night, so I had some juice and a muffin and then waited for my bus.

I caught the early morning bus and arrived back home in Janesville, Wisconsin around 8 am. 

Hope you have enjoyed following my adventure.

1 comment:

  1. What great photos. i did not realize you could get such good quality out the plane window. I am just a grandma from Australia and enjoy your site.

    ReplyDelete