Friday, June 3, 2011

Long Day

I am ready to go to bed. I am so tired. This has been a very hot day.

When Juel got up, we all visited for awhile. Then it was time to drive her to Jay's. Diana and Wesley went with us. We first stopped for lunch at Fazoli's. The children had pizza and helped me finish my lasagna. Next stop was at the home of Juel's brother Ray. Juel wanted to see if he had received the quilt she had made him and mailed from Bethel. He had. We visited for awhile and then dropped Juel off at her son Jay's house.

We came back to Janesville and picked up Cortney, Douglas, and Charles and went to some garage sales. I found an awesome water bottle.





The cool part with this bottle is that it will keep the water cold. There is an ice pack that goes inside the insulated bag.  I love the strap for easy carrying. There is also a strap on the back that could be fastened over a belt or just to use as a handle for drinking.  Eat your heart out, Juel...I know you love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment